Night and Day Care provide a range of live-in and visiting care services. Our clients are primarily the elderly, the disabled and those convalescing from illness or accident. Our carers can provide a wide variety of services, as required, to meet the needs of individual clients. Our services include the following…
- Assistance with washing, bathing and showering.
- Assistance with bed bathing.
- Assistance with Teeth/oral cleaning
- Assistance with toileting, use of incontinence pads etc.
- Assistance with dressing and undressing, getting up and going to bed.
- Care of skin, hair and teeth.
- Assistance with medication.
- Assistance with medical care where appropriate.
- Night sleep or sitting service.
- Day sitting service.
- Collecting service user from hospital
Provision of meals and dietary care
- Food preparation at the client’s home.
- Assistance with feeding.
- Moving around the house
- Getting in and out of bed
- Assisting with simple equipment
- Assistance with cleaning and housework
- Assistance with paying bills and pension collection.
- Assistance with shopping
- Assistance with washing and ironing clothes
- Chatting and discussion
- Keeping in touch with family and friends
- The pursuit of hobbies and interests